Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life Is Beautiful

Funny how our moods change, our minds play up and send us such different massages, day in, day out....

It's a beautiful day today! I feel so happy. I appreciate each and every moment of my existance.

It makes me wonder what triggered the cancer thoughts to go on vacations?

Is it the meditation I managed to consistently practice for the past few days (although I fell asleep 15 minutes in - every time)?
Or is it a visit to my 'Guru', which filled me up with new energy, gave me the clarity into the next couple of month of healing journey?
Perhaps it is a lovely hour spent with my Yoga Teacher, a very wise and interesting woman with amazing stories and great energies?
Maybe it's my daughter, who has been in an extremly joyfull mood for the past couple of days....
Or the beginning of spring?

Whatever it is, it is in me, it feels great and I am not letting it go! I will be holding onto this feeling, embrace it completely and nurture it as long as possible - never mind the lumps, cracked ribs, muscle spasms...
I am content, I am in a great place, filled with peace and clarity.

Life is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment